Join us on Tuesday, May 15th as we celebrate seniors in our community. Enjoy bingo & a continental breakfast, entertainment, prizes, demonstrations, samples, health info and more! Visit with vendors up until 2pm and enjoy the below activity schedule:
- 8:30am "Bingo on the Road", in the food court facilitated by WINT 1330AM/101.5FM, hosted by Laketran
- 9:30-11:30am Activity stations including Ask A Technology Expert/Photo Station, Massage/Reiki, Wine Glass Painting, Chair Volleyball, Zumba Gold/Pound Fitness, Cooking Demonstration and more
- 11:00am Live entertainment from the Chardon Polka Band at the stage near Macy's
- 12:00pm "Price is Right Light" Game Show, at the stage near Macy's
- 12:45pm Senior Day Sponsor presentations at the stage near Macy's
- 1:00pm Outstanding Senior Citizen Awards at the stage near Macy's - awarded by Lake County Senior Centers, presented by Lake County Commissioners
Senior Day is presented by the Lake County Senior Centers, Lake County Council on Aging, RSVP, WINT 1330AM/101.5FM and is sponsored by Advanced Audiology Concepts, Brunner Sanden Deitrick Funeral Home and Cremation Center, Laketran and Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging.