We're painting the mall pink this October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, sponsored by Lake Health. Did you know that Lake Health has the only accredited breast health center in Lake County? Their Breast Center offers digital mammography, 3D mammography, breast ultrasound and MRI, minimally invasive core breast biopsies and a breast health navigator who will coordinate services and guide patients and their families through the health care system. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/2ddxAQJ
Message of Strength Board: allow survivors, friends and loved ones to post what is in their heart. Throughout the month you'll enjoy a variety of pink-themed events with all funds raised benefitting Lake Health Breast Health Programs.
Raffle: Visit Guest Services starting October 11th through October 31st to check out the great prizes for The Lake Health Foundation Think Pink Raffle and to purchase your raffle tickets! Some prizes include donations from Perfume Shoppe, Build-A-Bear, JCPenney, Lake Health and more.
Throughout the month the mall management team will be surprising shoppers with gifts - we may stop you in the mall to give you a special gift to remind you to Think Pink!
- Tuesday, October 3 from 11am-1pm: KidX Event Series at the Lake Health Children's Play Area will include a Pink Craft and play time with pink beach balls!
- Friday, October 6 from 1-6pm: Lake Health Blood Drive in the Macy's Concourse.
- Saturday, October 7 from 1-4pm: Claire's and Icing will provide complimentary pink nail polish change-outs and pink hair chalk near Center Court.
- Wednesday, October 11 from noon-5pm: Satisfy your sweet tooth by visiting our complimentary Pink Candy Bar, located near Guest Services.
- Saturday, October 14 from 1-3pm: Need another sweet fix? Visit Sweet Treats by Shawntel, located in Center Court, to decorate a cookie!
- Saturday, October 14 from 1-3pm: Representatives from Michael's will be here to make pink ribbons and cards in the JCPenney concourse.
- Saturday, October 14 from 1-3pm: Honey, Scrubs N' Stuff is thinking pink! Visit them in the Dillard's Concourse for complimentary pink cider, cookies and to sample their all natural products!
- Monday, October 16 from noon-5pm: Whet your whistle with some complimentary Pink Lemonade at Guest Services.
- Wednesday, October 18 from 5-7pm: Visit us outside of Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza for wine glass painting! Donations are appreciated. Oh...and it's Wine Wednesday at Tony Sacco's, too!
- Thursday, October 19 from 9-11am: Complimentary blood pressure screenings provided by Lake Health, near Center Court.
- Saturday, October 21 from 11am-1pm: Boo Bash, a KidX Halloween Party! Join us in the Macy's concourse for Halloween fun, with a Think Pink twist!
- Sunday, October 22 from 11-11:45am: Pound for Pink - $10 registration fee, all proceeds benefit The Lake Health Foundation Breast Health Initiatives. Register using the following link and click on "DONATE", be sure to type in your full name and note POUND FOR PINK in the description. Link here: https://lakehealth.org/About/Lake-Health-Foundation
- Wednesday, October 25 from 6-8pm: Mall Wide Trick-or-Treat with a Think Pink twist!
- Friday, October 27 from 9-11am: Lake Health Mall Walker event: PINK OUT. It all kicks off at 9am in the Macy's Concourse.
- Saturday, October 28 from 1-3pm: In conjunction with The Canvas Project, artists of all ages are invited to paint rocks with us, with pink paint, of course!
- Saturday, October 28 from 1-3pm: Honey, Scrubs N' Stuff is thinking pink! Visit their table located near JCPenney for complimentary pink cider, cookies and to sample their all natural products!