December 2020 Mall Walker Newsletter
- December 2, 2020
Great Lakes Mall remains focused on providing a safe experience for everyone. In the continued need to address COVID-19, the Center has proactively implemented additions to the Code of Conduct, effective immediately and until further notice. Learn More
Stress Relieving Wellness Challenge
During times of change and crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to take care of your mind and body. While anxiety, fear and strong emotions are normal, don’t let them consume your daily life. Use this 14-day challenge to help you cope with stress.
1. Start a journal: Write down 10 things that make you feel grateful.
2. Take 15 minutes to walk outdoors.
3. Call someone you love.
4. Forgive yourself.
5. Journal: Write a list of short-term goals.
6. Listen to, sing or whistle some favorite songs or music.
7. Read a funny book.
8. Do one thing that makes you smile.
9. Journal: “Right now, I’m inspired by …”
10. De-clutter the space you spend the most time in.
11. Start your day with a positive thought.
12. Watch a funny movie.
13. Journal: Write down three qualities you like about yourself.
14. Let yourself lose track of time doing something you love.
A brand new year means brand new goals. Success in making lifestyle changes of any kind requires, LiveHealthy.