October 2021 Mall Walker Newsletter
- September 30, 2021
Stress Relieving Wellness Challenge
During times of change and crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to take care of your mind and body. While anxiety, fear and strong emotions are normal, don’t let them consume your daily life. Use this 14-day challenge to help you cope with stress.
1. Start a journal: Write down 10 things that make you feel grateful.
2. Take 15 minutes to walk outdoors.
3. Call someone you love.
4. Forgive yourself.
5. Journal: Write a list of short-term goals.
6. Listen to, sing or whistle some favorite songs or music.
7. Read a funny book.
8. Do one thing that makes you smile.
9. Journal: “Right now, I’m inspired by …”
10. De-clutter the space you spend the most time in.
11. Start your day with a positive thought.
12. Watch a funny movie.
13. Journal: Write down three qualities you like about yourself.
14. Let yourself lose track of time doing something you love.
A brand new year means brand new goals. Success in making lifestyle changes of any kind requires, LiveHealthy.