Contributes to profitable sales growth by executing Enterprise Fulfillment and jcp.com activities and strategies
Areas of Responsibility
Customer Service & Sales
- Greets and assists customers in finding products and delivers outstanding customer service
- Partners with other team members when additional support is needed
- Actively listens to customer issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems
- Actively promotes company products and services
• Enterprise Fulfillment
- Monitors the Enterprise Fulfillment application, picks merchandise orders, and acknowledges completion
- Accurately packs orders in accordance with packing requirements
- Completes all Ship from Store and Buy Online Pick Up in Store activities in a timely manner
• jcp.com Operations
- Researches jcp.com order shortages/overages & completes shipment check-in
- Assists with the jcp.com return processes
- Completes order binning and system reporting to complete the jcp.com processes
- Assists with overall organization and maintenance of jcp.com stockroom
- Processes jcp.com order delivery and returns transactions
• General Operations
- Partners with Merchandise Associates/Assistants to replenish store and/or takes personal action to replenish products from inventory
- Participates in annual inventory processes
• Performance Standards
- Supports company shrink and safety initiatives
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role on a consistent basis, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance
CORE COMPETENCIES EMBRACES A GROWTH MINDSET
Education / Experience Requirements
• Listens to ideas and suggestions and applies ideas when appropriate, champions new initiatives.
• Encourages self and others to stretch beyond current capabilities and actively searches for ways to do more with less.
• Applies a growth mindset by seeing change as an opportunity to learn and grow. THINKS CRITICALLY
• Demonstrates business and functional expertise and stays current with developments in the retail industry; applies learning to drive company goals.
• Uses fact-based analysis to guide decision-making; summarizes analysis clearly and succinctly and recommends a course of action. DEMONSTRATES LEADERSHIP
• Creates an environment that fosters teamwork, recognizes others’ accomplishments and respects and values differences in the workplace.
• Requires high personal and team performance standards, leads by example and motivates others to perform at a higher level.
• Gives and is open to constructive performance feedback; holds self and others accountable for performance and actions.
• Creates a culture of development by coaching and teaching others.
• Aligns goals, processes, and culture to create momentum and champion a One Team approach. TAKES ACCOUNTABILITY
• Takes responsibility for excellent customer experiences and reliably delivers solutions that meet customer needs.
• Builds relationships by showing consideration for the perspectives of others and listens first before drawing conclusions.
• Develops and prioritizes short and long-range plans that are comprehensive, realistic, and effective in meeting company goals.
• Implements project/plans that are well-organized and efficient, seeks feedback and takes action.
• Shows confidence when challenged and will do the right thing even when it’s hard.
• Strives to achieve excellent results by creating a culture of continuous improvement.