We are having open interviews in-store from 11am to 2pm on Thursday October 28th, Friday October 29th, and Saturday October 30th.
The Cleaning Associate is responsible for the cleaning overall appearance and cleanliness of the store.
Areas of Responsibility
- Follows department procedures to standardize the cleaning practices at store level.
- Adheres to cleaning department’s work schedules.
- Delivers exceptional customer service through cleaning practices for store.
- Is familiar with the Cleaning Department’s MSDS sheets
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedures.
- Replenishes restroom dispensers.
- When requested, will shampoo carpets.
- Cleans, dusts and wipes store furniture, arcades and equipment; sweeps, mops and vacuums floors, empties/cleans wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Uses and maintains assigned cleaning equipment and hand tools; scrubbers, extractors, washers, brooms, mops and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpet, furniture and more.
- Washes walls and glass surfaces; uses ladders when required in work assignments.
- Follows instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies.
- Moves furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis.
- Washes accessible interior and exterior windows.
- Responsible for the laundering of cleaning rags and dust mops.
- Keeps informed on company’s policies and procedures as they relate to the Facility Department.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Facilities Manager and Regional Cleaning Specialist
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts lost and found procedure in accordance with company policies.
- Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School diploma
- (Preferred) One to two years’ experience in hospitality, restaurant or retail environment.